|Line string feature in a polygon feature class (Map Industry Model)|
1. connect via FDO Oracle and add feature class to Map
FDO Oracle will create a layer containing lines and polygons - the feature in question will therefore be displayed in Map.
|Adding table via FDO Oracle - line and polygon features are displayed|
2. save layer as sdf, add sdf to Map and remove layer based on FDO Oracle from Display Manager
3. rectify geometry in SDF based layer - for instance via "extract geometry"
4. open form for Industry model feature where geometry type is incorrect
5. link rectified geometry with feature - confirm "Feature has already a geometry - replace?"
Map 2013, SP2